Favourite Books

  • The Green Mile
  • Animal Farm
  • Lord of the Flies
  • Lord of the Rings
  • To Kill a Mockingbird

Monday 11 June 2012

Help....

O.K. I have to tell you all, when I started blogging, the whole idea was to get some of my stories out there, and hopefully have some other folks who do this job, contact me with their stories. My co-workers talked me into doing this, and we had big dreams that we would hear some bizarre stories from far larger more exotic places.
  I am not a computer whiz, but I have a daughter who is pretty adept at the workings of these things. I am requesting if any of you are in this profession, and have a story to tell, please contact me through the comment section, and between the 3 of us, we will figure out how to get it on here. Even I am getting bored with myself...

No comments:

Post a Comment